Monday 14 July 2008




It has been a while since I last entered anything in my blog but I thought I would share this fabulous Yucca plant with you. We visited our friends Philip and Deirdre in a small village called Middleton in the King's Lynn area and this Yucca, in their garden, withstood all the gales and heavy rain and stood proud and heavily laden with blooms. Lovely. When we visit Philip and Deirdre our usual Saturday outing is to go to Swaffam to see the pavement auction of rubbish. I was hoping to find one or two discarded bits (free) - see my deck chairs below - on the pavement which I might find useful BUT we were told that the Saturday auction is no more. Anyway, I consoled myself with this beautiful Yucca.

3 comments:

Sigrunn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sigrunn said...

Beautiful,that's all I can say about these lovely flowers.
I'm pleased to see you back again, I was worried you'd given up the blogging.
(The deleted comment was me,again!!!)

Helga said...

No Sigrunn, I won't give up blogging but I have been busy ebaying - more things for my blog in the pipeline! The flowers, I must say, were stunning.
Thank you for your comment and I`m 100% positive the deleted comment was perfect.